Friday, March 19, 2010

Bazaar @ Cineleisure again

Off I will go again for the weekend bazaar tomorrow and day after at Cineleisure @ the Curve in Mutiara Damansara. Setting up a temporary booth takes a lot of work I admit, but once you get into the hang of things, everything flows into place nicely. I'm still waiting for things to flow. Having a checklist for setup helps, so here's mine (for now):
  • Tool box with pliers, scissors, glue, debur tool, pens, ruler, wire cutter.
  • Cellophane tape
  • Duct / Masking tape
  • memo pads
  • little price displays
  • Price tags
  • Calculator
  • Receipt book
  • Sketch book
  • Namecard
  • paper and plastic bags
  • Earring display stand
  • Necklace displays
  • Trays
  • A4 Poster
  • My finished jewelry
  • Some findings and loose beads (to do on-the-spot requests for new jewelry, customize size to fit customers and repairs)
Hmmm... did I miss out anything?

The last time I was there, the setup was next to McDonalds, I think it should be there again. See you there if you're free ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment