Sunday, November 28, 2010

Checklist for Bazaars

I've learnt from the few past experiences I've had in bazaars but yet to put them into practice. I think you'd agree with me if I say, too much things to do, too little time! Here's my checklist of what to bring for the next round (Feel free to share yours too):

1. Business Cards
2. Float money / small notes (I'm thinking 20 x RM10, 30 x RM1, 4 x RM5?)
3. Various labels / or stickers to promote my store
4. Boxes / shelves to use as display
5. Price tags
6. Receipt book (mainly for my own tracking or if a customer wants it, a receipt)
7. Lights to help highlight my feature product (if logistics permit)
8. Small shopping baskets / trays
9. Necklace display / jewelry stands
10. Table cloth
11. Small notebook to jot inspiring ideas and customer feedback
12. Guest book

and lastly...
13. My products!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,

    What about packaging? gift box?
    meditation? just in case....

    ReplyDelete