Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crafty Art Market

Twas a wonderful experience last Saturday at the Crafty Art Market for Malaysian Etsy vendors. Setup was at 9am, and while my neighbouring vendors were done in less than an hour, I took more than 2 hours with my fiance's help! I seriously need to figure out how to do this more quickly for the next bazaar. Or should I just reduce the number of items I have on display?

 I had displayed all the standard categories for jewelry:
Earrings
Necklaces
Charms / Pendants
Bracelets
Rings

Others:
Earring tree
Wine Glass charms
Earring trees in different sizes and colors

In addition, I made earring trees. Your jewelry tends to last longer if you take care of them, and how many times have you rummaged through your treasure trove of accessories and had difficulty finding a pair of earrings for instance? So the trees function as display stands, both to help organise and take care of light jewelry, particularly earrings and rings.
 I made mini jewelry baskets for my shoppers convenience
Wirework necklaces - one of my bestsellers



No comments:

Post a Comment